Monday, January 25, 2010

a few of my favorite things...

I thought a great way to start out our relationship would be to show you a few of my favorite things. Well I should be honest..it's more of a relationship with myself at this point considering I'm just posting to a blog that nobody sees. But hopefully that will change, and with a little wooing, I will have some fans in the future...and now onto the good stuff.

Soft supple leather in rich colors...ahhh I dream of Foley + Corinna handbags. A trendy yet classic bag that you can carry with many ensembles - skinnies and a tunic, sweaters and leggings...anything your little heart desires.

My heart is currently desiring the Mid City Tote in Dusk. (I have a mild obsession with anything in navy).







Michael Kors...what a brilliant man. Especially when it comes to watches. I adore his watch lines because they are timeless (hehe) and very wearable. I am currently sporting the La Mer ring watch that I recieved as a gift from my cousin.



However, I am ready to expand my collection with this MK Chronograph watch in Tortoise.



Here are a few more great MK pieces...





Okay, last but not least is my love for fringe boots. Despite the relentless mocking from my roommate (he enjoys calling me Pocahontas)...I have to say Minnetonka's are fabulous. They are ohhh so comfortable...slippers that you can wear outside, and with any outfit. I have the Minnetonka Woodstock in brown that I ordered from Endless.com because they have free overnight shipping...ahhh instant gratification. It's wonderful.



Minnetonka 3-Layer Fringe boots are very popular. As you can see, the fashionable and lovely Lauren Conrad is a fan.



Unfortunately I cannot rock the pair LC is wearing because my calves are a little on the large side. So I'm thinking my next pair will be the Minnetonka 3 in 1 in black...they don't come quite as high and are a little roomier.



Now if you're thinking...oh I want to venture out and away from the Minnetonka's and be original there are some other cute fringe boots that I have stumbled upon. Take the JCrew Sienna Fringed booties for example, which I happen to love in graphite (but also comes in black and camel).



There is also the (pricier) Juicy Couture Tara boots which come in the wonderful gray and also in black...I might as well confess now. As stated before I'm guilty of loving navy and gray, as you can see from the selection of boots to display.

No comments:

Post a Comment