Thursday, January 28, 2010

knockin' boots

So I broke my leg about a year and a half ago. I won't go into the ridiculous details about how it happened but I will say it left quite a mark. I now have a metal plate, some screws and one outstanding scar. Thankfully, I have never been a huge fan of heels. I would wear them to weddings and other appropriate events but I'm much more of a sandals and boots girl. I can now blame my ever growing collection of boots on my gimpy leg. Now I've already shared my love for fringe boots in the previous post, but let me tell you, the love doesn't stop there. Here are some more FAB boots...




Above and below are the Steve Madden Intyce boot which I do not personally own but I do have a similar pair that I've had for years. Steve Madden makes great boots, not to mention they are very wallet friendly.




Jumping in the rain never sounded more wonderful...try the Hunter boots in the Original or High Gloss (below in Lava Orange)






I love my Hunters just as much as Kate Moss that I wore them down to the ground...unfortunately I wasn't tooling around in the VIP tents at a muddy music festival, I was just at the barn with the muddy horses. I may invest in the short ones in classic black. Just to try something new...



I could go on and on about the other obvious boots like Uggs (I don't care how ugly they may be, they are warm and comfortable...confession: I have napped on the couch in them many times) and Minnetonka's but I won't. I did however, save the best for last.



I am in love with the Frye Paige Tall Riding boot in grey (of course). They are perfectly distressed and have impeccable detail in the leather overlays. Polished but rugged and they belong in my closet.

No comments:

Post a Comment