Monday, March 1, 2010

"on the street"



The Sartorialist is a blog that everyone should know, regardless of how important fashion is to you. I adore Scott Schuman, he is a phenomenal photographer and he has an amazing eye for style. And I don't mean style as in the newest trend, but he can look at someone and see their personal style and appreciate all the little details. It also doesn't hurt that he is very sexy. Every time I look at his blog I pull my favorite photos out and here are some of them.


...love the sundress (and the dog of course)



I'm always searching for that perfect black bag, just like this one...



The demin shirt, the shoes, the scarf...I wish all men could pull this off.



Ohhhh that Chanel bag is to die for. literally.



Same girl as the first photo, impeccable style.



Oh those strong shoulders. I'm swooning a bit.



She's not as sweet as Whitney but Olivia P sure knows how to dress.



Love the layering.



The best kind of arm candy.



...LOVE the nude heels. They make the outfit amazing. I need some. ASAP.



I love how she can pull off the shorts with heels.



I mean how adorable is this man. Not too mention he has great style.



Not sure why this pic is so big but regardless, I love all the grey.

photos obviously courtesy of The Sartorialist

No comments:

Post a Comment