Thursday, March 11, 2010

spring is here...

...and that mean's time to prepare for some rainy days. I've already shared my love of Hunter Boots here. Next comes the trench. The one good thing about trench coats is that they never go out of style. This season they just happen to be everywhere. Personally, I'm loving it...here are some wonderful choices.

Nordstrom has a wide selection, some of my picks are the very classic looking Calvin Klein in stone, the Ellen Tracy in yellow, and the MICHAEL Michael Kors in khaki.







Now, you know I had to put the trench coat icon that is Burberry...and how adorable is Emma Watson. LOVE her as the face of their new campaign.



Just in case you already own a trench and are looking for another rainy day coat. I have the North Face Grace jacket in black, and I absolutely adore it.



Slip on a trench coat and some galoshes and go jump in some puddles.

No comments:

Post a Comment