Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Fall in love

Ahhh while the weather here in Baltimore is still quite balmy, I can feel fall and it's right around the corner. I am itching to pull on the layers and pile on some scarves. Here are a few obsessions I already have for the colder weather.

While I don't normally jump on the trend bandwagon, this season's love for the cape has me right on board. Here are a couple that I enjoy...

I love this Morton Cape by Spiewak and the Kezi Cape by General Assembly. Both are casual and come in neutral colors. (Side note: the website they are found on, Need Supply Co, is one of my absolute favs).





Here is the Fidelity Cape that I found on Steven Alan, another great online shop. Unfortunately, the only color left is the herringbone, but hopefully the others will come back in stock (navy, red and green/orange plaid).



Now I have a boot obsession which I've already explained here and here. So here is my new baby for this season. I mean, I barely have words to describe how killer these boots are. I'll let the pictures do the talking for these Jeffrey Campbell boots.





I mean would you look at the exposed zipper in the back with the leather laced up along side it. I personally prefer the brown but the black are also wonderful. Jeffrey Campbell knows how to make shoes that is for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment