Wednesday, September 29, 2010

leather affair

After spending 2.5 hours at the gym tonight, I allowed myself to come home and pour over my magazines that I have been neglecting and swoon over my current leather crushes.

Here is the Alexander Wang Rocco Bag that is fabulous in all it's glory. I enjoy the black because I think paired with the studs on the bottom, the overall rocker affect is easily achieved. Here are some stylish ladies who also loco for the Rocco (hah, couldn't help it).



So while the black is my first pick, I can't help but love this lighter blue color.



Now this next one is Rebecca Minkoff, another of my absolute favorites. She is brilliant with handbags, her Morning After Bag and Clutch are both to die for, stylish and chic.





While I adore those two staples of the RM line, here is the one I truly love. The Rebecca Minkoff Swoon Hobo, it's mottled grey color and worn in feel really do it for me. I'm a sucker for a hobo...it has a slightly more relaxed look than the Morning After Bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment